Monday 14 June 2010

Monday night: Paraguay-Italy

Tonight I'm going to be at Nueva Costa Dorada, by Tottenham Court Road station, to watch Paraguay against the Italians. It was tipped by both the Evening Standard and Time Out, so fingers crossed it lives up to expectations.

Anyone fancy joining for tapas?

I should say that both the ES and Time Out got it spot on with their tip for Sunday. The Gold Coast in Brixton was absolutely jam-packed with Ghanaians for what turned out to be a complete party. By the way the celebrations spilled out on to the street after, you'd have thought they'd won the final, not just a group stage game.

Write-up - and photos - to come soon!


3 comments:

  1. I think its important that you mention the great company you had at this event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ripping evening . . . . haway Sunderland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I'm behind... Paraguay post still to come!

    ReplyDelete